1 ongoing competition
Funding of Quebec Nanotechnology Infrastructure
December 5, 2013 - NanoQuébec is proud to launch the 2014-2017 funding program for the Quebec Nanotechnology Infrastructure (QNI). This program is dedicated to the three year funding of the QNI’s nodes, with funding ranging between $100,000 and $500,000 per year per node.
Québec’s Politique nationale de la recherche et de l'innovation (PNRI) stressed the importance of collaborative platforms that give greater access to state-of-the-art infrastructures. With this program, NanoQuébec objectives are:
- To ensure that state-of-the-art infrastructures are accessible to academic and industrial users;
- To develop the QNI’s service offering to support competitive academic research as well as develop new applications in line with industrial needs;
- To implement optimized operation of the QNI and position Québec as a national and international leader in the field of nanotechnology.
NanoQuébec invites university-based laboratories within Québec having significant activity in nanoscience and nanotechnology to submit an application.
- December 5, 2013 Start of the competition
- January 13, 2014 Deadline for sending the notification of intent (obligatory)
- February 17, 2014 Deadline for submitting the application
- End of April 2014 Announcement of the results