Quebec's Nanotechnology Infrastructure
NanoQuébec is funding the operation of the Quebec's Nanotechnology Infrastructure (QNI) that brings together the human and technical nanotechnology expertise found in Quebec’s universities. Its mission is to structure and consolidate this expertise, giving academic and industrial researchers optimal access to a full range of state-of-the-art nanotechnology equipment and expertise.
December 5, 2013 - NanoQuébec is proud to launch the 2014-2017 funding program for the Quebec Nanotechnology Infrastructure (QNI). This program is dedicated to the three year funding of the QNI’s nodes, with funding ranging between $100,000 and $500,000 per year per node.
Québec’s Politique nationale de la recherche scientifique (PNRI) stressed the importance of collaborative platforms that give greater access to university-based infrastructures. With this program, NanoQuébec objectives are:
- To ensure that state-of-the-art infrastructures are accessible to academic and industrial users;
- To develop the QNI’s service offering to support competitive academic research as well as develop new applications in line with industrial needs;
- To implement optimized operation of the QNI and position Québec as a national and international leader in the field of nanotechnology.
NanoQuébec invites university-based laboratories within Québec having significant activity in nanoscience and nanotechnology to submit an application.
- December 5, 2013 Start of the competition
- January 13, 2014 Deadline for sending the notification of intent (obligatory)
- February 17, 2014 Deadline for submitting the application
- End of April 2014 Announcement of the results
Log in below
L'adresse courriel / mot de passe est incorrecte.
Your Funding Contact
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALSClick here for current Funding Competition.