Mission and objectives
NanoQuébec is a non-profit organization funded by the MDEIE (Quebec department of economic development, innovation and export trade). Its mission is to support nanotechnology innovation with a view to contributing to sustainable economic growth in Quebec. NanoQuébec serves as a hub that initiates and guides collaborative activities and provides financial support for technology transfer initiatives.
Through its three program types (infrastructure, research funding and mobilization), NanoQuébec seeks to :
- Consolidate and strengthen research capabilities
- Anchor nanotechnology development around major unifying projects
- Position Quebec as a centre of excellence in nanotechnology
- Promote and finance innovation in nanotechnology
- Accelerate the transfer of academic research results to industry
- Contribute to the training of highly qualified personnel
- Foster more dynamic interaction between academia and industry
- Maximize the benefits of investments through sustained cooperation
- Increase economic growth in Quebec
Log in below
L'adresse courriel / mot de passe est incorrecte.
Your NanoQuébec contact
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALSClick here for current Funding Competition.